In this course, students explore the Gateway Technical College community. They examine college resources and services, investigate skills that lead to academic success, and identify strategies for achieving educational and personal goals.
Get ready to excel in the evolving world of health care. Earn your Radiography associate degree and gain the knowledge and skills vital to performing X-rays and providing compassionate patient care. If you’re detail-oriented, interested in science and technology and enjoy helping others, this program checks all the boxes. This is a shared program with Lakeshore Technical College that allows students to complete their entire degree at Gateway. Attend a Career Experience Info Session.
- Earn your degree in just six semesters from Lakeshore Technical College by attending courses on Gateway’s Racine Campus using video conferencing with an instructor-led, hands-on lab as well as in a local clinical setting.
- Gain real-world experience in both a traditional classroom and clinical environment, utilizing the latest cutting-edge technology.
- Work hands-on with X-ray machines to produce images of the body that will help physicians determine the diagnosis of injuries and diseases.
- Develop critical thinking skills and effective communication techniques to enhance and strengthen your interactions with patients and medical professionals.
- Prepare for an in-demand, well-paying career in a variety of fast-paced settings, including hospitals, medical clinics or veterinary clinics. Graduates of the program are eligible to take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification exam to showcase their professional qualifications.
Tuition & Fees: $11,785
Books & Supplies: $763