To be completed with Lakeshore Technical College:
- Submit online application by visiting https://gotoltc.edu/
- Complete the background check and $20 processing fee
- Complete the Student Success Questionnaire
- Complete the Technical Standards form
- Watch the Radiography informational video prior to your program Counseling Session
- Schedule your First Time Program Counseling/Registration Session with your assigned program counselor
To be completed with Gateway Technical College:
- Submit a free online application with Gateway Technical College at gtc.edu/apply
- Students must meet one of the following; minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.6 (unweighted); earned at least 12 college credits with a minimum GPA of 2.0; or complete valid reading and writing placement assessments; or earned technical diploma or higher. Transcripts or test scores can be submitted to Gateway Technical College
For assistance with steps at Gateway Technical College please contact 800-247-7122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This is a high demand program with limited seats. Students are selected by Lakeshore Technical College based on completion of academic eligibility requirements and district residency. Students must meet current petition requirements at the time they are eligible to enroll in core program courses.