In this course, students explore the Gateway Technical College community. They examine college resources and services, investigate skills that lead to academic success, and identify strategies for achieving educational and personal goals.
Advanced Manufacturing Technology
Program yourself a successful, high-tech Industry 4.0 career that Wisconn Valley’s employers will put in high demand. With an Advanced Manufacturing Technology associate degree from Gateway, you’ll work with intelligent automation to improve the efficiency of the manufacturing process. You’ll train in mechanics, information technology and electrical equipment, so this program is a smart choice if you enjoy working with technology and excel at problem solving.
- Gain hands-on experience with tools and equipment you’ll use in the field as you operate and program robotics, troubleshoot computer networks and interface digital logic circuits.
- Cutting-edge training labs will expose you to the latest technology and precision instruments so that you have the confidence to succeed in any professional environment.
- Prepare for industry-recognized certifications that show employers you can deliver next generation quality service and help you stand out from the competition.
- Study-abroad opportunities allow you to develop cross-cultural competence needed in the global Industry 4.0 and prepare you for academic and career success.
- Prepare for Industry 4.0. Gateway has fine-tuned this hands-on training to make you a top choice for career opportunities with emerging and established employers who are using the latest technology.
SC Johnson iMET Center
Tuition & Fees: $11,197
Books & Supplies: $4,819
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Career Pathway
Career Pathways are designed to help you reach your educational goals and explore college and career options. Pathways are made up of related certificates, diplomas and degrees that build on common skills and knowledge. You can begin at any point on the Career Pathway and customize your pathway to fit your goals. View the pathway for your area of interest.