Join us for a virtual Get Ready Application workshop! Our New Student Specialists will connect via Zoom meeting to assist you and waive the $30 application fee.
Get Ready Application Workshops will:
- Give you an overview of Gateway
- Provide information on Gateway programs of study
- Walk you through the admissions process and completing your application; your application fee will be waived
- Discuss the steps to applying for financial aid
- Show you how to access My Gateway, WebAdvisor and student e-mail
Get Ready Application Workshops are available weekly. Registration is required.
- Go to gtc.edu/future-redhawks and click on Events. You are now on the Events Calendar page where you can explore upcoming workshops.
- To register for events you need a login. Do you have a login?
- If Yes:
- Click the Sign In link at the top of the page and login.
- If No:
- Click the Create Account link at the top of the page.
- Fill out all starred* info and click Create Account.
- If Yes:
- You are now on the My Account page. Under Events, click on the View Upcoming Events link.
- Scroll down. Look through the events and click on the Get Ready Application Workshop that works best with your schedule.
- Click Register.
- Verify account info and Click Register one more time.
Please be sure to follow the directions for connecting to the workshop via Zoom meeting. If you will attend on a computer, click the Location link in the workshop registration to open Zoom and enter the virtual meeting. If you will attend on a tablet or phone, please download the Zoom app for your device prior to the session. If you need assistance, contact our Student Services Call Center at 1-800-247-7122.