General orientation to the business world. Studies include organization and administration, production, labor and personnel, accounting and statistics, distribution, finance, and the relationship of business to society.
Supply Chain Management
If you‘re strategic and detail-oriented with an interest in business, a Supply Chain Management associate degree could launch your career. Supply chain managers put leadership skills to use by overseeing the process of moving a product from the supplier to the customer. With the growth of production companies in our area, need for supply chain managers is growing rapidly, so you could walk into a high-paying business career soon after graduating.
- Gain hands-on experience working with industry tools and software. Become an asset to your future employer by developing your strategic thinking to decrease costs and improve service.
- Boost your resume by completing an internship that allows you to work in the real-world supply chain industry, training hands-on with experts who share their knowledge and skills.
- Stand out in the job search by graduating prepared to earn several industry certifications that prove your expertise as leader in the supply chain field.
- Begin a high-demand career as a supply chain manager, logistician or purchasing manager at local businesses, with the potential to earn almost six figures as you advance your career.
- Prepare for Industry 4.0. Gateway has fine-tuned this hands-on training to make you a top choice for career opportunities at Foxconn. Completing this Preferred Program does not guarantee employment.
Kenosha Campus, Online
Tuition & Fees: $9,983
Books & Supplies: $4,134
Spring, Summer, Fall
Supply Chain Management Career Pathway
Career Pathways are designed to help you reach your educational goals and explore college and career options. Pathways are made up of related certificates, diplomas and degrees that build on common skills and knowledge. You can begin at any point on the Career Pathway and customize your pathway to fit your goals. View the pathway for your area of interest.