- Application for Admission & Application Fee
- Students must meet one of the following multiple measures: earned a technical diploma or higher,* earned a minimum high school GPA of 2.6, earned a minimum college GPA of 2.0 or submit ACT or Accuplacer test scores. Submit any needed transcripts or test scores. *Please note short term technical diplomas do not fulfill Multiple Measures. These programs include Nursing Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Advanced EMT, and Truck Driving.
If your career goals involve helping others, building relationships and strengthening company culture, Gateway's Human Resources associate degree program is the right choice. You’ll learn the ins and outs of attracting, hiring and retaining promising talent in today’s workforce – and be fully prepared to apply the skills you gain to the real world. Upon graduation from this 100% online program, you’re certain to land the HR job you want.
- Boost your leadership skills and master industry knowledge that will prepare you for success in hiring, training and retaining employees.
- Explore a range of topics, including employment law, occupational safety and health, equal employment opportunity, wages, health care, family leave and retirement plans
- Learn completely online in an accelerated six-week class format that allows you to take two classes per semester and only focus on one at a time.
- Enhance your resume with the program’s capstone project and internship opportunity that offers real-world experience in the field.
Tuition & Fees: N/A
Books & Supplies: N/A
Spring, Summer, Fall