Business Law is a survey course which introduces the student to relevant legal issues that affect business today. Students will learn the fundamentals of law from the U.S. Constitution to the Uniform Commercial Code, from Contract Law to Property Law, and will be able to identify the legal basis of various business activities.
With a Business Management associate degree from Gateway, your future possibilities are endless. Graduate with the skills to work as a manager or business professional in a wide range of fields, including marketing, sales, human resources, finance and more. Our program sets you apart through hands-on learning designed by a business advisory committee and taught by seasoned professionals. Prepare for an exciting career with a Business Management associate degree.
- Hands-on learning opportunities, including case studies and internships, help you gain professional experience while still in college.
- Expert instruction from professionals with over 20 years of experience in the business field ensures you are career-ready upon graduation.
- Learn online or in person. Our flexible class scheduling allows you to fit your education to your busy schedule.
- Boost your resume by joining a professional organization, learning through volunteer opportunities at local nonprofits and earning a Business Services Manager technical diploma as part of the program.
- Begin a rewarding career as a business manager in marketing, sales, human resources or finance. Use the skills you’ve learned to earn a great salary in a high-demand field.
Elkhorn Campus, Kenosha Campus, Online, Racine Campus
Tuition & Fees: $10,112
Books & Supplies: $4,533
Spring, Summer, Fall
Business Management Career Pathway
Career Pathways are designed to help you reach your educational goals and explore college and career options. Pathways are made up of related certificates, diplomas and degrees that build on common skills and knowledge. You can begin at any point on the Career Pathway and customize your pathway to fit your goals. View the pathway for your area of interest.