This course is designed for learners to develop knowledge and skills in all aspects of the writing process. Planning, organizing, writing, editing and revising are applied through a variety of activities. Students will analyze audience and purpose, use elements of research, and format documents using standard guidelines. Individuals will develop critical reading skills through analysis of various written documents.
Care for yourself and others with a rewarding career in the health care field via Gateway’s Nursing associate degree program. As vital members of the health care team, nurses care for patients in a variety of settings, caring for the ill, promoting health and wellness, and educating patients on health-related topics. If you’re passionate about supporting others’ well-being and want to make a difference in your community, this program can chart your success.
- Gain hands-on experience with high-fidelity human patient simulators and industry-standard equipment, training for scenarios faced by registered nurses every day.
- Flexible course schedules without wait-lists are available so you can learn with course sections offered on days, evenings and weekends.
- Build your resume with clinical placements in area health care facilities and through international service learning and study abroad opportunities.
- Develop your network through the Student Nurses’ Association, volunteer opportunities and more.
- Prepare to earn your license with curriculum designed around the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX).
- Take advantage of bridge programs for current LPNs and paramedics looking to strengthen their professional credentials.
Burlington Center, Kenosha Campus, Racine Campus
Tuition & Fees: $11,909
Books & Supplies: $4,895
Spring, Summer, Fall
Nursing Career Pathway
Career Pathways are designed to help you reach your educational goals and explore college and career options. Pathways are made up of related certificates, diplomas and degrees that build on common skills and knowledge. You can begin at any point on the Career Pathway and customize your pathway to fit your goals. View the pathway for your area of interest.