This course is designed for learners to develop knowledge and skills in all aspects of the writing process. Planning, organizing, writing, editing and revising are applied through a variety of activities. Students will analyze audience and purpose, use elements of research, and format documents using standard guidelines. Individuals will develop critical reading skills through analysis of various written documents.
Care for yourself and others with a rewarding career in the healthcare field by reaching for Gateway’s Nursing associate degree program. As vital members of the healthcare team, nurses care for patients in a variety of medical settings, promote health and wellness and educate patients on health-related topics. If you’re passionate about supporting others’ well-being and want to make a difference in your community, this program can chart your success.
- State-of-the-art learning facilities include high-fidelity human patient simulators and the latest industry-standard equipment.
- Gain hands-on experience with the skills and tools needed for scenarios from taking blood pressure to child birthing.
- Day and evening courses are available so you can learn on your schedule.
- Build your resume with clinical placements in area medical facilities all four semesters of the program.
- Develop your network through the Student Nurses’ Association, volunteer opportunities and more.
- Prepare to earn your license with curriculum designed around the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX).
Burlington Center, Kenosha Campus, Racine Campus
Tuition & Fees: $11,497
Books & Supplies: $4,614
Spring, Summer, Fall
Nursing Career Pathway
Career Pathways are designed to help you reach your educational goals and explore college and career options. Pathways are made up of related certificates, diplomas and degrees that build on common skills and knowledge. You can begin at any point on the Career Pathway and customize your pathway to fit your goals. View the pathway for your area of interest.