In this course, students explore the Gateway Technical College community. They examine college resources and services, investigate skills that lead to academic success, and identify strategies for achieving educational and personal goals.
Foundations of Lodging and Hospitality Management
Maybe you already work in the lodging, tourism, or food service industry and want to advance your career. Maybe you’re preparing to enter the field. Gateway’s Foundations of Lodging and Hospitality Management technical diploma will train you to move up in an exciting industry where Kenosha, Racine and Walworth rank among the top 20 counties in the state, with more new hotels, restaurants, and events slated to open here.
- Learn real-world skills with project-based classes to develop skills in customer service, operations, problem solving and cost control.
- Benefit from expert faculty with many relationships with local hospitality establishments for class projects and internships.
- Earn a valuable certificate in Hospitality Essentials in just nine credits as part of your diploma, which can make you even more attractive to potential employers.
- Fast-track your career by completing your diploma in as little as two semesters and graduating ready for employment in this exciting industry.
- Land a position with this technical diploma or choose to carry forward your credits toward an associate degree in Hospitality Management.
Kenosha Campus, Online
Tuition & Fees: $3,604
Books & Supplies: $1,447
Foundations of Lodging and Hospitality Management Career Pathway
Career Pathways are designed to help you reach your educational goals and explore college and career options. Pathways are made up of related certificates, diplomas and degrees that build on common skills and knowledge. You can begin at any point on the Career Pathway and customize your pathway to fit your goals. View the pathway for your area of interest.