Gateway Technical College offers a wide variety of business and information technology programs of study. Features of these programs include:
- All programs offer hands-on training in skills that get you hired.
- Accounting is offered "on-Demand" with an online course starting every Wednesday.
- The BIZ Squad gives you a chance to work on a multi-functional team addressing business challenges of real, local companies and organizations. Students choosing BIZ Squad as their internship will work with fellow students studying in the other business programs, including Accounting, Administrative Professional, Graphic Communications, and Marketing.
- Information Technology programs have a common first year curriculum offering students a strong IT foundational education and allowing students to better identify their preferred areas of concentration for the second year. This also allows students to more easily obtain additional IT degrees.
- Many of the business-related programs of study have associated student professional organizations that allow students to compete regionally, nationally, and internationally with professionals in their field of study offering feedback and recognition.
- All Business and Information Technology Division programs are fully accredited and in good standing with the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.