Updated August 6, 2021
We’re looking forward to the Fall semester as we continue to bring even more classes, services and activities back to campus! Whether you’re excited to do even more hands-on learning in the campus labs or you’ve hit your stride with online or blended learning, we’ll offer more options to meet your needs and learning style. We’re also continuing in-person and virtual support services to help you succeed.
To help ensure a healthy and safe campus environment, all students, employees and visitors to campus will be required to wear masks when inside campus buildings beginning August 9, regardless of vaccination status. We’ve based our decision on health indicators, the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) updated guidelines and advice from local health officials.
What does this mean?
- Face masks are required. Face masks are required at Gateway campuses and centers. Anyone on campus must wear a face mask indoors including while in class, hallways, common areas, and meeting spaces as well as outdoors when social distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained
- Campus security can provide a mask to those who do not have one
- Read Gateway’s E-111 Mask Use Policy, which includes information on the types of permitted masks as well as the process for accommodations
- Safety measures will continue, such as face masks, smaller class sizes and social distancing.Student Life events may continue to look a little different, but we can’t wait to have you back with us in-person! And, for those of you who’ve been on campus for classes already, we hope to see you even more!
- We’re here to help - in person and online! Our Student Services experts are already back on campus and ready to help you prepare for the upcoming semester. Stop by your campus Student Services Center to get assistance in person, connect via chat or schedule a virtual appointment. We want to help you succeed and reach your goals! Don’t be afraid to reach out if you have any questions.
If you are not vaccinated, we encourage you to consider doing so. While masks provide a way to limit the spread of COVID-19, vaccines continue to demonstrate their effectiveness in preventing severe illness, hospitalization and death.
Get Ready for Fall Semester! We’re Here to Help!
Fall Semester begins on August 30. Classes for Fall Semester are now available in Self-Service, and now is a great time to take a look at the courses you need and begin planning your schedule. You’ll want to register as early as possible for the best course selection.
Questions? Please reach out to our Student Services team. They are happy to help you in-person or via Zoom, phone, email or chat. You can reach our Student Services Centers at 1-800-247-7122.