Updated December 8, 2021
This Spring Semester, we’re looking forward to seeing even more faces on campus with the return of full class sizes and on-campus events! Whether you’re excited to do even more hands-on learning in the campus labs or you’ve hit your stride with online or blended learning, a variety of options continue to be available to meet your needs and learning style. We’re also continuing in-person and virtual support services to help you succeed.
To help ensure a healthy and safe campus environment, all students, employees and visitors to campus are required to wear masks when inside campus buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
What does this mean?
- Face masks are required. Face masks are required at Gateway campuses and centers. Anyone on campus must wear a face mask indoors including while in class, hallways, common areas, and meeting spaces as well as outdoors when social distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained
- Campus security can provide a mask to those who do not have one
- Read Gateway’s E-111 Mask Use Policy, which includes information on the types of permitted masks as well as the process for accommodations, which includes information on the types of permitted masks as well as the process for accommodations.
- Health and safety remain top priority. The college continues to monitor COVID-19 impacts in our area in addition to encouraging vaccination of staff and students, requiring masks, and additional precautions such as enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols.
- We’re here to help - in person and online! Our Student Services experts are ready to help you prepare for the upcoming semester. Stop by your campus Student Services Center to get assistance in person, connect via chat or schedule a virtual appointment. We want to help you succeed and reach your goals! Don’t be afraid to reach out if you have any questions.
If you are not vaccinated, we encourage you to consider doing so. While masks provide a way to limit the spread of COVID-19, vaccines continue to demonstrate their effectiveness in preventing severe illness, hospitalization and death.
Get Ready for Spring Semester! We’re Here to Help!
Spring Semester begins January 18. Classes for Spring Semester are now available in Self-Service, and now is a great time to take a look at the courses you need and begin planning your schedule. You’ll want to register as early as possible for the best course selection.
Questions? Please reach out to our Student Services team. They are happy to help you in-person or via Zoom, phone, email or chat. You can reach our Student Services Centers at 1-800-247-7122.