Updated January 11, 2023
This Spring Semester, we look forward to supporting our students with a wide range of courses, services and activities offered on-campus and virtually. As we move forward, please note that positive COVID cases will no longer be tracked (effective January 3, 2023). What does this mean for students?
Individuals are responsible for their own isolation.
- Isolate five days from the first full day of symptoms OR from the positive test date if no symptoms.
- For five additional days after isolation, please wear a mask.
- No longer submit Maxient reports for COVID-19 reasons.
- Students should work directly with instructors when sick.
- Gateway’s COVID website will remain active for information purposes only.
Gateway remains a mask-friendly campus. Individuals who wish to wear masks on campus are welcome to do so. We ask that all members of our campus community respect individuals’ personal choices regarding masking.
We continue to encourage all members of our campus community to get vaccinated against COVID-19. Learn more about the available vaccines and find vaccination locations.