Come experience Gateway Technical College in person and discover the exciting opportunities available to you! Take a tour of campus and see our state-of-the-art program facilities first-hand. Or, visit campus for one of our Admission Workshops, where you can get one-on-one assistance completing your application for admission.
A general campus tour is a great first step in discovering all that Gateway has to offer – learn about our programs, ask questions and take a look around. Let us show you how Gateway can prepare you for your future as you tour labs and classrooms for a variety of our programs, find out about campus services and connect with campus resources.
"Get Ready" Application Workshops
Let us help you get started at Gateway! Gateway’s "Get Ready" Application Workshops are led by Gateway New Student Specialists and will:
- Give you an overview of Gateway
- Provide information on Gateway programs of study
- Walk you through the admissions process and completing your application; your application fee will be waived
- Discuss the steps to applying for financial aid
- Show you how to access WebAdvisor and student e-mail
Application Workshops are available weekly on each campus. Registration is required.
For more information or assistance in registering contact the Student Services Contact Center at 1-800-247-7122.