Knowing your registration date and registering for classes on that date is the best way to ensure you get into the classes you need to achieve your academic goals and stay on track to graduation. You can find your beginning registration date on My Gateway under the “When Can I Register?” card (search “When Can I Register?” under the Menu and Discover options). Registration dates vary depending on your status as a Gateway student:
- Continuing program students are given a Priority Registration date based on the number of credits they have completed and can register during the Priority Registration period. In order to register during the Priority Registration period, continuing program students must be active in an Associate of Applied Science (AAS), Liberal Arts-Associate of Arts (AA)/Associate of Science (AS), Technical Diploma (TD) or Advanced Technical Certificate (ATC) program.
- Eligible service members (not including dependents) are automatically approved for advance Priority Registration and may register one day prior to their standard designated registration date.
- Disability Support Services eligible students pre-approved for advance Priority Registration date may register one day prior to their standard designated registration date.
- Accepted program students who are not currently taking postsecondary courses and have no credits completed may register during New Program Student registration.
- Postsecondary students who are not accepted to a program (single-course takers) may register during the Open Registration period.
Please note: You will not be able to register if you have an outstanding debt with the college prior to registering.
Spring 2024 Registration Dates
|November 6||M||Students with 60 credits with advance priority registration approval.|
|November 7||T||Students with 60 credits completed.|
|November 8||W||Students with 45 credits completed.|
|November 9||R||Students with 30 credits completed.|
|November 10||F||Students with 20 credits completed.|
|November 13||M||Students with 10 credits completed.|
|November 14||T||Students with minimum 1 credit completed.|
|November 15||W||Students currently enrolled with no credits complete.|
|November 16||R||New program students with advance priority registration approval.|
|November 17||F||New program students|
|November 20||M||Non-program students with advance open registration approval.|
|November 21||T||Open registration|