Knowing your registration date and registering for classes on that date is the best way to ensure you get into the classes you need to achieve your academic goals and stay on track to graduation. You can find your beginning registration date on My Gateway under the “When Can I Register?” Card (search “When Can I Register?” under the Menu and Discover options). Registration dates vary depending on your status as a Gateway student:
- Continuing program students are given a Priority Registration date based on the number of credits they have completed and can register during the Priority Registration period. In order to register during the Priority Registration period, continuing program students must be active in an Associate of Applied Science (AAS), Technical Diploma (TD) or Advanced Technical Certificate (ATC) program.
- Eligible service members (not including dependents) are automatically approved for advance Priority Registration and may register one day prior to their standard designated registration date.
- Disability Support Services eligible students pre-approved for advance Priority Registration date may register one day prior to their standard designated registration date.
- Accepted program students who are not currently taking post-secondary courses and have no credits completed may register during New Program Student registration.
- Postsecondary students who are not accepted to a program (single-course takers) may register during the Open Registration period.
Note: You will not be able to register if you have an outstanding debt with the college prior to registering.
Summer and Fall 2023 Registration Dates
|March 20||M||Students with 60 credits with advance priority registration approval.|
|March 21||T||Students with 60 credits completed.|
|March 22||W||Students with 45 credits completed.|
|March 23||R||Students with 30 credits completed.|
|March 24||F||Students with 20 credits completed.|
|March 27||M||Students with 10 credits completed.|
|March 28||T||Students with minimum 1 credit completed.|
|March 29||W||Students currently enrolled with no credits complete.|
|March 30||R||New program students with advance priority registration approval.|
|March 31||F||New program students|
|April 3||M||Non-program students with advance open registration approval.|
|April 4||T||Open registration|