Students preparing to transfer to a 4-year college

Transfer to a Bachelor's

Start your career education at Gateway and transfer to a four-year college. Gateway  offers two Liberal Arts transfer degree programs and has 47+ transfer agreements with four-year colleges and universities to help you save time and money on your career education! Contact your advisor for support as you explore transfer options. Want to transfer to Gateway from another school? Visit the I am a Transfer Student page.

Transfer Agreements

Explore how credits from Gateway transfer to four-year colleges and universities with our transfer agreement database.

Learn More

Liberal Arts Transfer Degree Programs

Gateway offers two Liberal Arts associate degree programs specifically designed to help you get a jump start on your bachelor’s degree by completing general education requirements before transferring to a four-year college or university.

The Liberal Arts - Associate of Arts transfer degree focuses on the humanities, communication, business, art and social science fields.

The Liberal Arts - Associate of Science transfer degree focuses on the health, technology, engineering or science fields.


Transferology can help you find out how your credits transfer between the Gateway and the University of Wisconsin System. Get started with Transferology

WI Private Colleges Transfer Agreement

The Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities and the Wisconsin Technical College System have partnered to provide general education transfer opportunities for technical college students to transfer to private Wisconsin colleges. Learn more about the WAICU-WTCS Course Credit Transfer Agreement (CCTA).

Transfer Fairs

You can find colleges and universities who will recognize your hard work at our annual transfer fair events each Fall and Spring Semester. Visit with admissions representatives from colleges and universities whose partnerships with Gateway Technical College give you an advantage.

Learn More

Transcript Request

Whether you need official or unofficial transcripts to complete your application or transfer to a four-year college or university, you can find all the information you need about how to order on our Student Records & Graduation pages.

Learn More