I Am a Transfer Student
Transfer your college credits to Gateway, and let us help you meet your career and educational goals! Gateway’s New Student Specialists are here to guide you through the transfer process, and our Student Services team is happy to support you through your time here. With small class sizes, more than 70 degree and diploma programs and affordable tuition, Gateway is a great choice for your education.
Average Student Age
Programs Offered Entirely Online
Gateway’s Cost per Credit
Benefits of Transfering to Gateway
- Many credits at other colleges and universities transfer directly to Gateway! Coursework with a C or better from regionally accredited institutions can often transfer to Gateway if the learning competencies align. Learn more about transferring your credits to Gateway.
- In addition to your transfer credits, you can earn credit for learning you’ve gained in your experiences through prior work or military experience that’s occurred outside the classroom through Credit for Prior Learning.
- Learn when and where it’s convenient for you with classes offered in a variety of flexible options that may include days, evenings, weekends, online, on-demand and in-person.
- With 11 students per class on average, Gateway ensures plenty of hands-on learning and one-on-one instruction from expert faculty.
- Gateway offers seven different payment options that you can mix and match to find your perfect financial fit and make it easy for you to afford your education.
Applying to Gateway is easy and only takes about 15 minutes, but there are a few things you’ll need to make the process as smooth as possible:
Non-refundable application fee
Your preferred start term
Your desired program of study