I Am a Transfer Student
Transfer your college credits to Gateway, and let us help you meet your career and education goals! Gateway’s New Student Specialists are here to guide you through the transfer process, and our Student Services team is happy to support you throughout your time here. With small class sizes, more than 70 degree and diploma programs, and affordable tuition, Gateway is the great choice for your education.
Average Student Age
Programs Offered Entirely Online
Gateway’s Cost per Credit
Benefits of Attending Gateway
- Many credits earned at other colleges and universities transfer directly to Gateway! Learn more about transferring your credits to Gateway.
- In addition to your transfer credits, you can earn credit for prior work or military experience through Credit for Prior Learning.
- Our Student Services and Learning Success teams are here to support you as you work toward your educational goals with services like career and academic advising, free tutoring, student support counseling, and more.
- Learn when and where it’s convenient for you with classes offered in a variety of flexible options that may include days, evenings, weekends, online, on-demand, and in-person.
- Gateway’s offers seven different tuition payment options that you can mix and match to find your perfect financial fit and make it easy for you to afford your education.
Applying to Gateway is easy and only takes about 15 minutes, but there are a few things you’ll need to make the process as smooth as possible:
Non-refundable application fee
Your preferred start term
Your desired program of study