Request a Transcript or Duplicate Diploma

Official Transcripts

You’ll most likely need to request an official transcript at some point in your academic and professional careers, whether you’re going on job interviews or transferring from Gateway to another college. Your official transcript is a printed record of the courses you’ve taken at Gateway, and is a required document by many employers and higher education institutes. Official transcripts have the signature of the Registrar and the Gateway seal.

To request an official transcript online, make an official request via the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) website.

Fees for an official online transcript order: 

  • Standard processing - $10 per transcript: Order will be processed within 5 business days.
  • Rush processing - $27 per transcript: Rush orders submitted on a business day by 3:30 p.m. Central Time will be mailed the following business day. Rush orders received on weekends, holidays or after 3:30 p.m. will be mailed in two business days. Rush orders do not include expedited shipping. The Rush option shortens order processing time only, from up to 5 business days to as outlined above.
  • Each additional transcript - $7.75 (sent to the same address on the same order)

Unofficial Transcripts

You can also access your unofficial transcripts online via the Registration & Schedule card on My Gateway. The unofficial transcripts menu will list the various transcript types that are available to you.

GED/HSED Transcript Requests

Did you complete your GED or HSED through Gateway? Copies of your GED/HSED transcripts can be requested through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction

Duplicate Diploma Requests

Students who received an associate degree, technical diploma or certificate from Gateway can easily request a reprint.