Prepare for an exciting career at the center of an organization through one of Gateway’s Business programs! Gateway's Business associate degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), meaning they provide a high standard of education. (Supply Chain Management and Small Business Entrepreneurship programs accreditation are pending.) Whether you want to own or manage a business or to support a business through crucial services such as accounting, marketing or administrative services, Gateway can help you reach your career goals.
- Accounting Assistant
- Administrative Professional
- Business Management
- Business Services Manager
- Graphic Communications
- Leadership Development
- Office Assistant
- Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Supply Chain Management
Features of the business programs include:
- Hands-on training in skills that employers value
- Most programs and program courses are offered on campus and online
- The full Accounting program is offered "online and on-demand", with online courses starting 12 Wednesdays per term
- Associated student professional organizations that allow students to compete regionally, nationally and internationally with professionals in their field of study offering feedback and recognition.
- Transfer agreements with numerous four-year colleges.