Gateway has an extensive Print Shop located on the Kenosha Campus. Gateway staff are encouraged to use the print shop for the following print jobs:
- Any college level promotional materials containing the Gateway logo.
- Any single copy job of more than 50 sheets or more than 10 sets of 5 pages or more.
- Print jobs that require finishing such as tabs, binding, trimming, lamination and grommets.
- Custom paper sizes not supported by departmental printers, including 11x17, 12x18 and sized smaller than 8.5x11.
- Other materials such as banners, business cards, NCR forms and scantron forms.
How to request duplication of existing materials:
- Email the Print Center at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your materials as a high resolution PDF.
- In your email, include a GL number, quantity, delivery method and date needed. Jobs without this information will not be run until all needed information is provided.
- If submitting a hard copy, please submit a clean copy on white paper. Submitting a hard copy on colored stock results in muddied copies and eventually degrades the images.