Request a Transcript

Official Transcripts

You’ll most likely need to request an official transcript at some point in your academic and professional careers, whether you’re going on job interviews or transferring from Gateway to another college. Your official transcript is a printed record of the courses you’ve taken at Gateway, and is a required document by many employers and higher education institutes. Official transcripts have the signature of the Registrar and the Gateway seal.

To request an official transcript online, make an official request via the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) website.

Fees for an official online transcript order: 

  • Standard Processing- $10 per transcript
  • Rush processing- $27 per transcript 
  • Each additional transcript- $7.75 (sent to the same address on the same order)

Unofficial Transcripts

You can also access your unofficial transcript online via My Gateway by clicking on the Academics tab, and selecting “Unofficial Transcript”. That menu will list the various transcripts that are available to you. 

Note: Students with debts on their Gateway account will not be able to access their unofficial transcripts until the debts have been fulfilled. 

GED/HSED Transcript Requests

Requests for GED/HSED scores taken at Gateway before January 2014 can be made using the same procedure outlined above.

GED/HSED scores taken on or after January 2014 must be made through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction