Congratulations on your acceptance to Gateway’s Promise 2 Finish program! We’re excited that you’ve taken the next step toward completing your college degree and have access to all the big advantages Gateway offers, including:
- Up to eight semesters tuition-free (worth $10,500!)
- One-on-one mentoring from your Promise Coordinator and hands-on support to help you stay on track to graduation
- State-of-the-art facilities, classrooms and technology
- Flexible programs offered part-time and online so you can learn on your schedule
Your responsibilities as a Promise 2 Finish student include:
- Enroll in a minimum of 15 credits per academic year over the course of at least two semesters
- Maintain a 2.0 program GPA and financial aid satisfactory progress each semester
- Reapply for financial aid every year
- Participate in the Kickoff Meeting and Gateway to Success course
- Develop an academic plan
- Be actively enrolled in one academic program that meets eligibility for financial aid
Here are your next steps in the program to ensure you have all the information you need as a new Gateway Promise 2 Finish student:
- Kickoff Meeting: All Promise 2 Finish students are required to attend a Kickoff Meeting to meet their peers and mentors, learn more about the program and prepare for the semester.
- Develop an academic plan: You will meet with an advisor who will help you create an academic plan that will best help you achieve your goals.
- Before the semester begins: Log in to My Gateway to check your schedule and be sure you’re signed up for Gateway to Success, a class required by all new Gateway students to assist you in your transition to college.
We can’t wait to see what the future holds for you as a Gateway Red Hawk!