Apply to the Promise 2 Finish program:
Space is limited to the first 110 students that are admitted and awarded financial aid.
- Submit your Gateway application for admission and be admitted to an eligible academic program by
October 1, 2020.(extended to November 1, 2020)
- Be sure to indicate in the Sign & Submit section of the application that you’re interested in the Gateway Promise.
- Required high school and college transcripts as well as any supplemental items needed for final program admission are due by December 11, 2020.
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a financial aid award letter by
October 1, 2020. (extended to November 1, 2020)
- Required verification and documentation requested by the Financial Aid office in order to receive your financial aid award letter are due by December 11, 2020.
That’s all you need to do! Gateway’s Promise program will contact you to inform you of your Promise enrollment status. Accepted Promise 2 Finish students will be eligible to begin classes in January 2021.