Apply to the Promise 2 Finish program:
Space is limited to the first 110 students that are admitted and awarded financial aid.
- Submit your Gateway application for admission and be admitted to an eligible academic program by Friday, August 19, 2022.
- Be sure to indicate in the Sign & Submit section of the application that you’re interested in the Gateway Promise.
- Note: This includes submitting required high school and college transcripts as well as any supplemental materials required for admission
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a financial aid award letter by Friday, August 19, 2022.
- Note: This includes submitting any required verification and documentation requested by the Financial Aid office.
That’s all you need to do! Gateway’s Promise program will contact you to inform you of your Promise enrollment status. Accepted Promise 2 Finish students will be eligible to begin classes in the Fall 2022 Semester.