Gateway offers a Student Payment Plan option for our students. You are able to use the Payment Plan to pay for tuition and fees. The Student Payment Plan is available as follows:
|Term||Payment Plan Opens||Payment Plan Closes||1st Installment Due||2nd Installment Due||3rd Installment Due|
|Summer 2015||April 7, 2015||May 15, 2015||June 5, 2015||June 26, 2015||July 17, 2015|
|Fall 2015||August 3, 2015||September 11, 2015||October 2, 2015||October 23, 2015||November 6, 2015|
|Spring 2016||November 9, 2015||January 15, 2016||February 5, 2016||February 26, 2016||March 18, 2016|
Enroll in the Payment Plan via WebAdvsior or at any Student Services Center
Student Payment Plan Requirements
- The Student Payment Plan is available for students taking 3 or more credits. Student registering only for the Nursing Assistant program or WEDD professional development courses are not eligible for the payment plan.
- A deposit of 25% of tuition and fees plus a $25 processing fee is required at the time of enrolling in the Payment Plan. Any partial payments made toward tuition for the semester may be applied to the required 25% deposit. Partial payments do not enroll you in the Payment Plan. To officially enroll on the Payment Plan go to WebAdvisor, select Gateway Technical College Payment Plan or enroll at any Student Services Center.
- After the deposit is paid, three installment payments are established. Payment Plan installment dates are set each term.
- A late fee of $45 will be assessed if an installment payment is not received by the due date.
- You are not dropped from classes because you do not make a payment; you are responsible for all fees.
- Maximum amount allowed on the payment plan after required deposit is $3,000.00. Any charges over $4,000.00 must be paid in full at time of enrolling on the Payment Plan.