Information on Sexual Misconduct and Assault
In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Gateway Technical College prohibits sex discrimination, sexual misconduct, rape, acquaintance rape, sexual assault, sexual harassment, stalking, dating violence and domestic violence. This policy applies to all students, employees, contractors, and visitors of the college.
Gateway's Title IX Policies
- H-110: Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
- H-120: Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, & Sexual Misconduct Complaint
- H-140: Sexual Assault, Misconduct, & Harassment Policy
Anyone wishing to report an incident may do so by filing a Maxient report or by contacting Debbie Miller, Title IX officer at (262) 564-3220.
- The Title IX Office uses discretion and seeks to protect the privacy of all persons involved in complaints of sexual misconduct.
- If you experience any type of sexual misconduct and want to speak to someone confidentially about your options, rights and experience you can contact a confidential resource as identified below.
- Unless explicitly stated, all other persons or entities on campus are not confidential and may have an obligation to report your disclosure to the Title IX office.
- Prompt reporting is encouraged.
- No employee (other than law enforcement) is authorized to investigate or resolve reports of sexual misconduct without the involvement of the Title IX Coordinator.
|Gateway Student Support Counselors||Local Rape Crisis Center|
|Elkhorn||(262) 741-8300||(800) 365-1587|
|Burlington||(262) 741-8300||(262) 638-6741|
|Kenosha||(262) 564-2300||(800) 853-3503|
|Racine||(262) 619-6300||(262) 638-6741|