The following virtual All Things Student Finance Workshops will be offered while campus is closed via Zoom. Students must register for a workshop using their gmail account to obtain the Zoom meeting link. You can find information signing up for a free Zoom account on our Coronavirus - Student Technology Resources webpage.
- Monday, October 12 • 2-4 p.m.
- Monday, October 19 • 9-11 a.m.
- Thursday, October 29 • 1-3 p.m.
- Thursday, November 5 • 9-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 11 • 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Questions? Call 1-800-247-7122.
If you need assistance with your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) please have the following items with you:
- Correct Social Security number
- 2018 untaxed income records (e.g., amounts of child support and/or alimony paid or received)
- 2018 federal tax return
- 2018 W-2
- Each party should each have access to an active email address to complete the FAFSA