Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, all Gateway campus facilities are closed and events are cancelled until further notice. Please visit our website for the latest updates regarding event cancellations.
The following virtual All Things Student Finance Workshops will be offered while campus is closed via Zoom. Students must register for a workshop using their gmail account to obtain the Zoom meeting link. You can find information signing up for a free Zoom account on our Coronavirus - Student Technology Resources webpage.
- Thursday, May 7 • 12 - 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 12 • 1 - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 20 • 1 - 3 p.m.
- Thursday, May 28 • 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Questions? Call 1-800-247-7122.
If you need assistance with your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) please have the following items with you:
- Correct Social Security number
- 2018 untaxed income records (e.g., amounts of child support and/or alimony paid or received)
- 2018 federal tax return
- 2018 W-2
- Each party should each have access to an active email address to complete the FAFSA