Do you have questions about paying for college? A Gateway Student Finance Specialist can help.
Schedule a one-on-one appointment with a Student Finance Specialist to get answers to financial aid questions, veterans benefits questions, understanding payment options, completing required paperwork and anything in-between.
If you would prefer attending an in-person All Things Student Finance Workshop (ATSF) to receive assistance, the following walk-in dates are available:
- Monday, June 20, 2022 | 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 21, 2022 | 1 - 3 p.m.
- Monday, June 27, 2022 | 9 - 11 a.m.
- Thursday, July 14, 2022 | 8 - 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 21, 2022 | 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Monday, July 11, 2022 | 1 - 3 p.m.
Note: For ATSF, no appointment needed. When you arrive, please check in at Student Services. **Space is limited. Students should check in at least 30 minutes prior to the end of the session.
If you need assistance with your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) please have the following items with you:
For the Current Academic Year of 2022-2023 (Summer 2022, Fall 2022 & Spring 2023)
- Correct Social Security number
- FSA ID and password if you already have one
- 2020 Federal Tax Return or Tax Return Transcript from www.irs.gov
- 2020 W-2's or a Wage and Income Transcript from www.irs.gov
- 2020 Child support paid or received totals, or any untaxed income received, if applicable
- Past and current student account balances
Questions? Call 1-800-247-7122.