Do you have questions about paying for college? A Gateway Student Finance Specialist can help.
Schedule a one-on-one appointment with a Student Finance Specialist to get answers to financial aid questions, veterans benefits questions, understanding payment options, past and current student account balances, completing required paperwork and anything in-between.
If you would prefer attending an in-person All Things Student Finance Workshop (ATSF) to receive assistance, the following walk-in dates are available:
- Racine Campus: Thursday, April 20, 2023 | 1-3 p.m.
- Kenosha Campus: Monday, May 22, 2023 | 1-3 p.m.
- Elkhorn Campus: Thursday, June 15, 2023 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Note: For ATSF, no appointment needed. When you arrive, please check in at Student Services. **Space is limited. Students should check in at least 30 minutes prior to the end of the session.
If you need assistance with your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), please have the following items with you:
For the 2023-2024 Academic Year (Summer 2023, Fall 2023 & Spring 2024)
- Correct Social Security number
- FSA ID and password (if you already have one)
- 2021 Federal Tax Return or Tax Return Transcript from www.irs.gov
- 2021 W-2's or a Wage and Income Transcript from www.irs.gov
- 2021 amount of child support paid or received totals, or any untaxed income received, if applicable
- Current value of assets including checking, savings, real estate, stocks and bonds
Questions? Call 1-800-247-7122.