Gateway's Vision 3.2.1. strategic plan is a shared governance response to a changing education environment. The model is simple representing the 3 counties we serve, two strategic goals, and the one common vision—a shared vision with our staff, students and community.
Vision 3.2.1.’s two goals:
- 6,000 full time equivalent student (FTEs) population
- A culture of excellence
- We are the community technical college of choice for academic achievement, occupational advancement, and personal enrichment
Vision 3.2.1.’s strategic course:
- Students will experience educational excellence and academic success.
- Gateway will empower students to attain credentials and find employment in their field.
- Employees will work together in a college culture of innovation and opportunity
- Gateway will strategically align programs and services with changing industry needs.
- Gateway will be valued as the community’s college and a place of opportunity for all.
Gateway employees will utilize 3.2.1. goals in programmatic, budgetary and facilities planning.