Impact Fellows is a program for students to build community leadership skills. Participants meet once a week for six weeks to cover topics like leadership, setting goals, storytelling and more. The group will plan a service project to complete together.
Meetings are Tuesdays from 4-5 p.m. from March 1 to April 5 on the Kenosha Campus.
The tentative sequence for Spring 2022:
- March 1: Introduction - Leadership and Teambuilding
- March 8: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Basics
- March 15: Storytelling 101; Service Project Planning
- March 22: Participant Presentations on Community Needs
- March 29: Nonprofit Basics - Impact as a Volunteer, Employee, or Board Member
- April 5: Reflection and Celebrations
Register online by February 22.
Questions? Contact Sarah Marbes, Impact program coordinator, at email@example.com.
The program will be held at different campuses each term.