Gateway Technical College will host an open house event at each of its campuses the first week of August, providing potential students a way to learn about the college’s more than 65 career programs, visit career labs, talk to instructors and receive help on how to start their education.
In addition, all those who enroll at the college during the event will have their $30 admission fee waived.
The open house times for all campuses is 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- August 6: Kenosha Campus, 3520 30th Ave.
- August 7: Elkhorn Campus, 400 County Road H.
- August 8: Racine Campus, 1001 S. Main St.
Students attending the event will receive assistance in applying for admission, financial aid and registration, and have the opportunity to talk with program faculty. They can also find out about the many Gateway programs which support students and provide resource to help them achieve their degree and successfully enter their career.
There will also be music and food at the events.
Gateway's Student Services staff members will be on hand to assist students with WebAdvisor, admission and financial aid applications as well as registering for classes.
Those at the open house can receive one-on-one assistance with:
- Selecting a program of study
- Applying for admission and financial aid
- Deciding which classes need to be taken
- Searching and registering for classes
- Answering registration or financial aid questions
For more information, please go to www.gtc.edu/OpenHouse.