Signing up for testing at Gateway is easy! For tests offered through Gateway, such as the Accuplacer, Credit for Prior Learning or TEAS, you can choose any of the methods listed below. Students who sign up for tests that are offered through testing clients such as Pearson VUE, Prometric, PSI, TD and Kyterion must sign up directly through that client and must comply with test client policies regarding payment and rescheduling. Gateway staff are unable to schedule, reschedule or verify appointments for these tests.
Gateway offers multiple ways of signing up for testing appointments:
- Come in to any of Gateway’s Student Service Centers and sign up with a Student Express Associate. Hours & Contact Info.
- Call in at 1-800-247-7122 and sign up over the phone by speaking with a Contact Center Associate.
- Go online and sign up using My Gateway:
- Navigate to gtc.edu/mygateway.
- Log in with your student ID and password.
- On the left, click on the drop down arrow next to WebAdvisor & Self-Service.
- On the resulting menu, click on Testing Services.
- Then, click on Schedule/Reschedule/Search Tests.
- Under the Select Test drop-down menu, select your test of choice.
- Under the Select Location drop-down menu, select your campus of choice. Click Submit. (Note: Not all tests are available at every campus. If no test sessions appear, try selecting All Campuses)
- Select a test session and answer the questions below, if applicable. Click Submit.
- You’ll see confirmation of the selected session and the price of the test. Click I want to proceed and Submit.
- If payment is required, you will be taken to a secure site for payment.
To create an account (for non-Gateway students):
- Navigate to our Prospective Student page.
- On the right, click on Prospective Students.
- On the left, click on Create an Account.
- Follow the prompts and click Submit.
- A user ID and password will be assigned to you for login.
Testing fees are non-refundable and payment is required at the time of sign-up. Should you be unable to make it to your appointment, please reschedule on or before the day of your test in order to avoid repayment for your next appointment.