Put yourself on the path to success through Gateway’s Tutoring Services! All enrolled students have access to free in-person and online tutoring for many subject areas. Trained tutors help you learn how to understand course concepts, improve study skills and develop test-taking strategies. The goal of tutoring at Gateway is to help you discover how you learn best and put your new study strategies into practice on your own.
Tutoring is available on-campus as well as virtually:
- Elkhorn Campus: Tutoring Schedule
- Kenosha Campus: Tutoring Schedule
- Racine Campus: Tutoring Schedule
- Nursing Tutoring: Tutoring Schedule
- Virtual Tutoring: Join a Live Tutoring Session using these links
- Video instruction for accessing virtual tutoring
- Written instructions for accessing virtual tutoring
During a typical tutoring session, you and the tutor will sit at a table–with or without a computer–to discuss your course assignments or upcoming quizzes or exams. To quickly identify where in particular you want to focus during the session, please bring:
- Your assignment
- Course notes
- Any other course materials
Live Online Tutoring is also available through the TutorMe button in your Blackboard course pages. Help with a variety of subjects is available 24/7.