Gateway offers multiple ways of signing up for testing appointments:
Come into any of Gateway's student service centers and sign up with a Student Express Associate. Visit the Student Services page for hours and contact information.
Sign up over the phone and speak with a Contact Center Associate by calling 1-800-247-7122.
Sign up online using My Gateway (see instructions below).
Testing fees are non-refundable and payment is required at time of sign up. Should you be unable to make it to your appointment, please reschedule on or before the day of your test in order to avoid repayment for your next appointment.
Please note: Students who are signing up for tests that are offered through testing clients such as Pearson Vue, Prometric, PSI, TD, and Kryterion must sign up directly through that client and must comply with test client policies regarding payment and rescheduling. Gateway staff are unable to schedule, reschedule, or verify appointments for these tests.
How to Sign up Online through My Gateway
To sign up for a test:
- Navigate to My Gateway.
- Log in with your student ID and password.
- On the left, click on the drop down arrow next to WebAdvisor & Self-Service.
- On the resulting menu, click on Testing Services.
- Then, click on Schedule/Reschedule/Search Tests.
- Under the Select Test drop down menu, select which test you would like.
- Under the Select Location drop down menu, select which campus you would like to test on. (Note: Not all tests are available at every campus. If no test sessions appear, try selecting All Campuses.) Click submit.
- Select a test session and answer the questions below, if applicable. Then click submit.
- You'll see confirmation of the selected session and the price of the test. Click I want to proceed and click submit.
- If payment is required you will be taken to a secure site for payment.
To create an account (For Non-Gateway students):
- Navigate to our Prospective Student page.
- On the right, click on Prospective Students.
- On the left, click on Create an Account.
- Follow the prompts and click submit.
- A user ID (student ID number) and password will be assigned to you for login.