Gateway’s Talent and Culture goal is to attract, motivate and retain a qualified and diverse workforce in support of the college’s mission and vision. We recognize that Gateway employees work hard to improve our community through life-changing education and support, so in return, we strive to make Gateway an excellent place to work. At Gateway, we offer a generous benefits package including competitive compensation, insurance, an employee clinic, tuition reimbursement and much more.
Gateway is consistently recognized and awarded as a great place to work. Some recent awards include:
- 2019 Military Friendly College Recognition
- 2019 Top Workplaces
- 2019 Excellence in Financial Reporting Recognition
- 2018 Green Ribbon School Recognition
- 2017 Wellness Workplace Gold Award
- 2015 Manufacturing Skills Standards Council Authorized Center Award