Gateway only accepts job applications digitally--we do not accept paper applications and all applications must be submitted with a resume and transcripts (if applicable to the position) through the online application. To be considered in one of our recruitments, you will need to create an account in order to apply and have a valid email address. All positions require a pre-employment criminal background check and employer/professional reference check. If you have any questions about the application and/or hiring process, please review the FAQ below or contact Human Resources at 262-564-2358.
How do I get help to complete the online application, search for jobs or withdraw my application?
- Contact our HR office at 262-564-2358. Business hours are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
How do I access my online account after setting it up?
- Visit our Employment Opportunities website. In the upper right hand corner, there will be a place to sign in using the email and password you created upon applying for the job.
What if I forgot my password to my account?
- You can reset your password on our Employment Opportunities website. Select “Sign In” from the upper right hand corner, and you will have a link that says “Reset Password” under the green Sign In button.
How can I find current job openings and can I apply to multiple jobs?
- Find job openings on our Employment Opportunities website. Yes, you can apply to multiple jobs at the same time.
Can I start my application and save it for later?
- Yes, at the end of each section on the application, there is a “Save” icon. You can then log in to your account and pick up where you left off.
How do I upload attachments to my already submitted application?
- If the position is still open for applications, re-apply and attach your documents. If the position is closed, contact HR to find out how to send your documents and have them uploaded to your application.
I currently work for Gateway. Do I have to submit an application for an open job?
- Yes, you must submit an online application and any other required documentation including a resume and cover letter for the open job.
Does Gateway sponsor visas?
- No, Gateway does not provide sponsorship for visas.