Eagle Training Services, Inc. offers a training program that leads to CDL-A licensing and a career in semi-tractor trailer driving. The instruction is provided by Eagle Training Services and held at the Horizon Center. Truck driving has among the largest number of job openings each year. This program will prepare you to become a professionally trained truck driver in just 5 weeks! Job placement assistance is included in the program.
A 2-week (80 hour) short program s available for those who want to upgrade from CDL-B to a CDL-A; or for those who have a valid CDL-A and need road skills training. The program meets Monday-Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Call (262) 898-7500 for more information or meet with a representative from Eagle Training Wednesdays between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. at the SC Johnson iMET Center.
Attend a no-cost, no-obligation orientation at the SC Johnson iMET Center, 2320 Renaissance Blvd, Sturtevant to learn more about this exciting career opportunity. All orientations are held in room 400 unless otherwise noted.
Each orientation session date will have two times available to attend, either 10:00 am - Noon or 1:00 - 3:00 pm.
- Attend an orientation.
- Request your driving record from the DMV (see page 3).
- Complete the application and email to: email@example.com or fax to 262-741-8133. Along with the application include a copy of your driver’s license (front and back), and your driving record.
- Upon receipt of your completed application Gateway will contact you for payment information and Eagle Training Services will contact you to review your application to determine eligibility into the program and to schedule your DOT physical and drug screen.
Please note:This training is provided by Eagle Training Services in partnership with Gateway Technical College. This is not a Gateway Technical College program and therefore not eligible for financial aid.
Please see the following documents for more information:
- 2015 - Program information and frequently asked question packet
- 2016 - Program information and frequently asked question packet
2015 Orientation Dates:
All orientations are held in the conference room at the Horizon Center from 10 a.m. - noon or 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. on the following dates.
December 2, 2015
2015 Training Dates:
The program meets Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
November 30 – January 4, 2016
2016 Orientation Dates:
All orientations are held in Room 400 at the SC Johnson iMET Center from 10 a.m. - noon or 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. on the following dates.
January 6, 2016
2016 Training Dates:
The program meets Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
January 11 – February 12, 2016