Be Prepared: Now is YOUR Time
Gateway Technical College, with its Integrated Manufacturing and Engineering Center and the Reader Precision Machining Manufacturing Center, has been nationally recognized for its leadership in Advanced Manufacturing training. Gateway has also been singled out for its exceptional relationship with new companies settling in our region by providing the career education employers require. Whether high tech, manufacturing, health, business or service industries, Gateway is an employer's first stop.
Be Prepared for the jobs coming to southeastern Wisconsin by training with the best.
Start now! Fall classes start September 5.
Featuring these Technology and Manufacturing careers:
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Information Technology
- CNC Production Technician
- CNC Programmer
- Electromechanical Maintenance Technician
- Mechanical Design Technology - Mechanical Engineering Tech
- Mechanical Design Technology - Mechatronics