We’re confident that Gateway graduates possess the skills, knowledge and confidence to better any organization they join. From curriculum structured around area industry needs to the fact that 92% of graduates are able to find jobs within six months of graduation, it’s no surprise that community businesses love Gateway graduates. Here are a few more reasons why Gateway students and alumni stand out:
- Gateway provides hands-on career training through 70+ programs of study designed to meet the industry demands of Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Students learn from highly skilled instructors, industry leaders and experts who equip them with the tools they need to excel.
- Our courses stand out by not only providing subject matter expertise, but by emphasizing professional soft skill development.
- 20,000+ diverse students gain a broad perspective by learning alongside those with different experiences and world views.
- Gateway provides state-of-the-art career labs, utilizing the latest technology and tools used by professionals in the field.
Get started today! Register for a free Wisconsin TechConnect account or contact Career and Employment Services to see how you can fill your business’s positions with qualified Gateway candidates.