Gateway Technical College is proud to support the workforce training needs of Southeastern Wisconsin employers. We’re eager to train our 20,000+ students each year to meet employer needs and connect employers to students who have become highly skilled professionals.
Looking for outstanding employees?
Join Handshake, the official resource for Gateway students and alumni to connect with preferred employers seeking to place our highly skilled students and graduates at their companies.
Handshake has a solution for all your early talent needs:
- Hire – access technically skilled candidates and demonstrate recruiting ROI
- Engage – build meaningful relationships at scale with personalized, proactive outreach
- Source – get qualified candidate recommendations based on your specific hiring needs
- Brand – become a magnet for top talent by highlighting your unique culture
- Connect – post jobs, internships and events to all 16 technical colleges in Wisconsin
Posting on Handshake ensures that job openings are fairly advertised for all qualified students and graduates in accordance with the Equal Employment Opportunity Act.
Seeking amazing interns?
We encourage you to use Handshake to post your internships using the information above.
WisConnect is another resource to build or expand internship programs. Your free employer profile gives you the ability to post internships and search for Wisconsin college students to fill internship positions. Begin your internship search today.