Gateway Technical College is proud to support the workforce training needs of Southeastern Wisconsin employers. We’re eager to train our 20,000+ students each year to meet employer needs and connect employers to students who have become highly skilled professionals. In a rapidly changing marketplace, our unique connections to employers — from multinational to Main Street — allow us to consistently increase the economic vitality of students, employers and communities through Southeastern Wisconsin.
We’re here to help you hire. Explore Gateway’s job/internship posting sites:
Looking for outstanding employees?
Join Wisconsin TechConnect, the platform designed for Gateway students and alumni to connect with preferred employers seeking to place our highly skilled students and graduates at their companies.
Benefits of Wisconsin TechConnect:
- Post jobs, internships and events state-wide to all 16 technical colleges in the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) using a single entry point.
- Approved job posts can be directly emailed to job seekers who match program/skill criteria.
- Establish a partnership, by accessing student and alumni profiles and resumes and reaching out to qualified candidates for employment at your organization.
- Register at WI-TechConnect: All Colleges
- Job post will go statewide to all Wisconsin technical colleges, including Gateway
- Register at WI-TechConnect: Gateway Technical College
- Job post will go to Gateway students only - Kenosha, Racine, and Walworth counties
Seeking amazing interns?
Join WisConnect and gain resources to build or expand internship programs. Your free employer profile gives you the ability to post internships and search for Wisconsin college students to fill internship positions.
Benefits of hiring interns through WisConnect:
- College students join WisConnect daily, giving you a large pool of talented candidates to choose from.
- Internships help you retain talent – 76.4% percent of WisConnect interns who were offered a full-time position by their employer accepted it.
- Develop valuable relationships with Gateway, students and your community by implementing an internship program.
- Your company will save money while benefiting from the input of talented, enthusiastic and innovative people.