At various times throughout the fall and spring term, Career and Employment Services (CES) invites employers to come on-campus to talk with students about their company and the open positions within their company. Employers may choose to engage with students through a casual, informal option or through a more formal recruitment process:
Employers have a table on campus providing information on their company or promoting their current job openings.
- All interested students/graduates are welcome
- No prior sign-up required
- Stop by when it fits your schedule
- Good idea to bring a copy of your resume
- Casual attire is acceptable
These are pre-scheduled, one-on-one interviews with employers that are conducted at Gateway Technical College.
- Interested students/graduates, that meet the qualifications of the advertised position, apply with a copy of their resume on Handshake
- Employers review submitted resumes and notify Career and Employment Services of the candidates to be interviewed
- Employers select a date; students are notified about interview time and location on campus
- Professional attire and interview preparation is required