Whether you’re preparing to start the search for your first post-college career, looking for an internship opportunity or seeking a job to help pay for college, Gateway’s Career and Employment Services (CES) team is here to help! We offer a wide range of employment resources for students and alumni, including resume assistance, interview strategies and more.
Looking for assistance choosing a career program of study? Visit the Career Exploration page.
Prepare for your next step by connecting with CES for any of these coaching opportunities:
- Job Search Readiness Consultation: Get personalized advice on preparing for your professional job search.
- Resume Basics: Get help creating a resume that reflects your relevant skills and unique brand.
- Resume Review: Already have a resume draft? Have it reviewed by a certified resume writer and editor.
- Conducting a Job Search: Discuss how to incorporate a variety of methods as part of a proactive job search. Learn to maximize Wisconsin TechConnect in your job search.
- Interviewing: Discuss strategies and how to prepare for a successful job interview.
- Mock Interview: Participate in a simulated interview and receive helpful feedback.
Schedule your individual session by calling 1-800-247-7122 or by stopping in to your campus Student Services Center.
Gateway also offers a number of ways for employers to connect with current students and graduates. Click to connect with Employer Resources.