I Am a Student Veteran
At Gateway, we pride ourselves in supporting veterans and their families. As you prepare for the next step in your career, our team is here to support you. Gateway offers a wide range of veterans support services, affordable payment options including veterans education benefits, and clubs and activities to help you connect with other veterans. It’s no surprise that Gateway has been named a Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the past seven years!
years named Military Friendly School
Average Student Age
of grads hired within 6 months of graduation
Benefits of Attending Gateway
- Payment options including Veteran Education Benefits make it easy for you to afford your education.
- Our Student Finance Specialists are here to help you explore and apply for VA Education Benefits.
- Veterans support services are tailored specifically to the needs of you, your spouse and your dependents.
- Earn college credit for your prior military, education and work experience with Credit for Prior Learning.
- Student Veterans of America and other clubs give you opportunities to connect and engage with other students outside of the classroom.
- Active service members and veterans are eligible for service member priority registration, allowing you to register one day prior to the standard registration date.
Applying to Gateway is easy and only takes about 15 minutes, but there are a few things you’ll need to make the process as smooth as possible:
Non-refundable application fee
Your preferred start term
Your desired program of study