I Am a High School Student
Pursue your big dreams at Gateway Technical College! By taking college courses for free in high school through Gateway’s many dual credit options, you have the chance to build your career and save thousands of dollars. After graduating high school, you’ll be ready to join one of our 70+ state-of-the-art academic programs, join student clubs and have fun at international trips. At Gateway, you can have it all. Connect with the Gateway New Student Specialist at your high school to get started.
programs of study
ways to earn college credit in high school
active campus clubs and organizations
Make the most of your Gateway experience as a high school student:
- Connect with your New Student Specialist: Your high school’s Gateway New Student Specialist is eager to help you get started with dual credit, career exploration and applying to Gateway.
- Explore Dual Credit options at Gateway: From your freshman to senior year of high school, Gateway offers plenty of dual credit opportunities to save time and money on your education.
- Tuition-free college: The Gateway Promise program provides tuition-free college for eligible high school seniors. Just check the Promise program interest box on your Gateway application!
- Discover campus: Take a campus tour of Gateway’s many campuses and centers to meet faculty and staff and explore cutting-edge classrooms and labs.
- Gain career assistance: Prepare for your future by connecting with Gateway’s Career and Employment Services. Learn what fields you might be interested in and narrow down your potential program of study options.
- Earn a bachelor’s degree: You can save as much as 67% on your education and graduate with less debt by starting at Gateway and easily transferring to a four-year college.
Applying to Gateway is easy and only takes about 15 minutes, but there are a few things you’ll need to make the process as smooth as possible:
Non-refundable application fee
Your preferred start term
Your desired program of study