Gateway Technical College Foundation is providing one-time $145 grants to students in need to cover the cost of the GED exam.
Student eligibility requirements:
- Pass the TABE test with a score of 9 or higher
- Participate in 12 hours of GED test prep at Gateway
- Pass the official practice test with a "green light"
- Preference given to students applying to Gateway associate degree, technical diploma or boot camp program
- Student must have a financial need
Please contact Michelle James at email@example.com or (262) 564-2542 for additional information and application
Foundation funding is made possible through the generosity of Gateway staff and community members. Limited funds available. Completion of an application does not guarantee funding.
If you would like to learn more about how you can contribute to the GED Test Assistance Program, please contact Jennifer Charpentier at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 564-2866 for additional information.