Gateway Technical College Foundation is providing one-time $145 grants to students in need to cover the cost of the GED exam.
Student eligibility requirements:
- Pass the TABE test with a score of 9 or higher
- Participate in 12 hours of GED test prep at Gateway
- Pass the official practice test with a "green light"
- Preference given to students applying to Gateway associate degree, technical diploma or boot camp program
- Student must have a financial need
Foundation funding is made possible through the generosity of Gateway staff and community members. Limited funds available. Completion of an application does not guarantee funding.