Our top priority at Gateway is the health and well-being of our students, faculty, staff and community.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic campus facilities will remain closed to the general public through Summer 2021. To help maintain the cleanliness of our facilities, each campus building will only have one unlocked entrance.
- Burlington Center: 496 Building Main Entrance facing High School
- Elkhorn Campus:
- South Building - Commons Main Door
- North Building - Main entrance by Student Services
- The North Lot, the Southeast Lot and the Vet Tech Lot will be closed for repairs through approximately Friday, July 2 . Three lots, identified on the this map, will remain open for use during the construction.
- Health and Emergency Response Occupations (HERO) Center: Main Entrance
- Horizon Center for Transportation Technology: Main Entrance
- Inspire Center: Main Entrance
- Kenosha Campus:
- Academic Building - Student Commons Entrance
- Academic Building - 30th Avenue Entrance
- Science Building - Northwest Entrance
- Racine Campus:
- SC Johnson Integrated Manufacturing and Engineering Technology (iMET) Center: Main Entrance
All Gateway Technical College Campus and Center Building Hours
Monday-Friday: 6:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m.-2:30 p.m.