Updated March 23, 2021
We look forward to welcoming more students to campus for Summer and Fall Semesters. Gateway campuses and centers are open with continued safety measures to ensure the health of students, faculty and staff. We will be expanding the number of classes, services and activities on campus as we move into the Summer and Fall Semesters.
- More in-person courses will be available in addition to blended and online formats
- Class sizes will continue to be limited to ensure social distancing and provide time for sanitation in classrooms and labs
- Chromebooks and wi-fi hot spotsare available to students who need them to complete coursework
- Gateway’s Learning Success Centers, Student Services Centers, library and student support teams are available both on campus and online this summer.
For your health and safety on campus:
- Campuses are open only to current students, prospective students, and college faculty and staff during the spring and early summer
- Anyone on campus must wear a face mask, including while in class, hallways, common areas and meeting spaces - please review Gateway’s Mask Policy for requirements and details on disability accommodations
- When on campus, please have your Gateway Student ID with you. If you need a new Student ID please stop into a Student Services Center.
- Social distancing will be maintained while on campus
- Open entrances on each campus are limited - find open entrances on our website.