Updated June 7, 2021
We look forward to welcoming more students to campus for Fall Semester. Gateway campuses and centers are open with continued safety measures to ensure the health of students, faculty and staff. We will be expanding the number of classes, services and activities on campus as we move into the Fall Semester.
- More in-person courses will be available in addition to blended and online formats
- Class sizes will continue to be limited to ensure social distancing and provide time for sanitation in classrooms and labs
- Chromebooks and wi-fi hot spotsare available to students who need them to complete coursework
- Gateway’s Learning Success Centers, Student Services Centers, library and student support teams are available both on campus and online this summer.
For your health and safety on campus:
- Campuses are open only to current students, prospective students, and college faculty and staff during the spring and early summer
- Gateway Technical College is a mask-friendly college. Following current CDC guidelines:
- Masks are not required on campus for fully vaccinated individuals.
- Masks are required on campus for non-vaccinated individuals.
- Social distancing will be maintained while on campus
- Open entrances on each campus are limited - find open entrances on our website.