Updated August 6, 2021
We look forward to welcoming more students to campus for Fall Semester. Gateway campuses and centers are open with continued safety measures to ensure the health of students, faculty and staff. We will be expanding the number of classes, services and activities on campus as we move into the Fall Semester.
- More in-person courses will be available in addition to blended and online formats
- Class sizes will continue to be limited to ensure social distancing and provide time for sanitation in classrooms and labs
- Chromebooks and wi-fi hot spotsare available to students who need them to complete coursework
- Gateway’s Learning Success Centers, Student Services Centers, library and student support teams are available both on campus and online.
For your health and safety on campus:
- Face masks are required. To help ensure a healthy and safe campus environment, all students, employees and visitors to campus will be required to wear masks when inside campus buildings beginning August 9, regardless of vaccination status. This includes while in class, hallways, common areas, meeting spaces and outdoors when social distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained.
- Read Gateway’s E-111 Mask Use Policy, which includes information on the types of masks that are permitted as well as the process for accommodations for those who cannot wear a face covering.
- Campuses are open only to current students, prospective students, and college faculty and staff during the summer
- Social distancing will be maintained while on campus.