Virtual college courses allow you to experience free courses without leaving your school. Video and online tools are used to deliver courses using your high school’s VANGuard classroom.
- Access to college level and high school level courses you currently aren’t able to offer your students
- Technical support from Gateway Technical College
- Enhanced access to career and technical education opportunities for your students
- Access to a shared online learning management system
- Professional development opportunities for your teachers and counselors
- Enrichment opportunities including virtual field trips and guest speakers
- Access to recorded video classes to make your scheduling easier
- Course scheduling and coordination
- Community programming opportunities.
- Access to your peers to share best practices around distance learning
- Access to state-of-the-art video and online technology
- Badger High School - Lake Geneva, WI
- Big Foot Union High School - Walworth, WI
- Burlington High School - Burlington, WI
- Elkhorn Area School District - Elkhorn, WI
- Evansville High School - Evansville, WI
- Milwaukee Public Museum - Milwaukee, WI
- Union Grove High School - Union Grove, WI
- Waterford Union High School - Waterford, WI
- Westosha Central High School, Salem, WI
- Williams Bay School District, Williams Bay, WI
- Wisconsin School for the Deaf, Delavan, WI
Please contact Mary Blue for current member contact information, offered classes, and schedules at email@example.com or (262) 767-5354.