Tentative Travel Dates: April/May 2020 (Dates are subject to change based on airfare)
Students will visit our sister school, Kaufmannische Schulen-Hanau in Germany. Business and Medical Assistant students will visit program specific classes and tour companies in their field. Students will immerse themselves in the culture and stay with host families. Students will take a culture class along with a program course. Students will visit Frankfurt and other historic places. Open to students enrolled in Business or Information Technology or Medical Assistant programs only.
To be eligible to apply to this program you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be declared in one of the following programs: Accounting, Administrative Professional,Business Management, Graphic Communication, IT - Computer Support Specialist, IT - Network Specialist, IT - Programmer/Analyst, IT - Web Developer/Administrator, Marketing, Medical Assistant Program, Professional Communications or Supervisory Management.
- Have a program GPA of 2.5 or better
- Be able to provide two (2) recommendations from Gateway faculty members.
- Be available to interview in November
- Be in compliance with department and college policies
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid U.S. Passport by January
Successful candidates will work well in a team environment, have the social maturity to represent the U.S. and Gateway abroad, and be able to meet deadlines.