During the Fall 2020 Semester, support specialists will be available to connect with students virtually via Zoom, chat, email and phone as well as in-person. Reach out to your support specialist using the contact information below.
- Nursing program
Mary Liesch, RN, BSN
262-564-2680 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Professional, Business Management, Human Service Associate and Marketing programs
LaToya Robbins-Thurmond, PhD
262-564-2472 | email@example.com
Fall 2020 Learning Success in-person and virtual hours by service.
Visit our Red Hawks Care website for the latest updates regarding college services.
Are you in Gateway’s Accounting, Business Management, Human Service Associate or Nursing program? Great news: we have additional resources and assistance for your through Gateway’s Learning Success Coaches! Learning Success Coaches provide academic, mentoring and support services to students in these specific programs and are available at all campuses and centers to help assist you on your path to achieving your goals. Support services from Learning Success Coaches include:
- Connecting you to program-specific tutors
- Facilitating academic success workshops
- Promoting career and self-awareness
- Helping you construct a support network
- Developing individual learning success plans
- Providing one-on-one support to promote academic success
- Providing referrals to Gateway and community-based services and resources
- Sharing opportunities for Student Success Workshops
Get started today by filling our the Participation Agreement Form and returning it to the appropriate Learning Success Coach.