Set yourself on the path to success! The Student Success Workshop Series is one of the best ways to do this as a Gateway student. These no-cost, interactive sessions are designed to teach you to use resources and tools, develop skills needed to overcome barriers and form strategies to help you achieve your goals throughout the academic year. We highly encourage you to attend as many workshops as you are interested in.
Virtual workshops are offered multiple times throughout each semester, so check back frequently for updates!
Click here for workshop descriptions, available sessions and registration.
Learning objectives include:
- Understanding online learning strategies
- Developing smart study habits
- Improving time management skills
- Learning test-taking strategies
- Embracing change
- Combating stereotypes
- Writing an outstanding scholarship essay
- Developing your Strengths in personal and professional situations