Make the transition from trainee to trainer seamless! As a participant, you’ve already learned to use the tools of your trade. This class will give you the opportunity to learn how you can share that knowledge with others. In this class, you will:
- Be introduced to the basic tools of a job site trainer
- Explore the skills needed to be an effective trainer
- Discover how to deliver hands-on training
- Examine the process for giving useful feedback
- Build a training toolkit to take back to your work on the job
All Transition-to-Trainer classes are located at the SC Johnson iMET Center.
The cost for each 8-hour session is $29.67. Only one class is needed and you must register before the start date.
To register online:
Follow the directions on our Take a Course page using course number 455-455.
To register in-person:
Fill out a registration form and bring it to any Gateway Student Services Center to register and pay for the class.