Veteran/Military Credit for Prior Learning

Credit may be granted upon review of an official military transcript from Joint Services Transcript - JST. A student must be accepted into an associate degree or technical diploma program. Transcripts should be submitted to the Office of Admissions for Transfer Credit and Registration. Guidelines established by the American Council on Education (ACE) are considered. The Assistant Registrar for Transfer Credit and Registration will evaluate the transcripts working in collaboration with the academic departments as necessary to determine course transfer credit.

Please contact for more information.