Applicants to the LPN to ADN Bridge must be a current LPN
- Application for Admission ($30 Application Fee)
- Order Background Check ONLY (CBC). Upon completing your order, the BID will be listed on your To-Do List. Download, print, and then upload the completed BID to your myCB.
- For additional background check information, read and understand the Criminal Background Checks and Health Program Students information.
- Complete an Acknowledgement of Program Functional Abilities form after reviewing the functional abilities for the Nursing Program; Official High School transcript; Verification of HS/GED/HSED completion; Assessment testing including computer skills; valid WI LPN license, Official College Transcripts showing LPN courses & graduation; Verification of having worked at least 4000 hours as an LPN within the past two of five years.
- This program has a second-tier admission process for clinical/practicum/program courses called petitioning. Students are selected based on completion of academic eligibility requirements and district residency. See "What is Petitioning?" for additional information.
After Acceptance and Prior to Petitioning
- Order Medical Document Manager ONLY (health forms/records and CPR). Upon completing your order, the required health forms and CPR requirement will be on your To-Do List. Prior to petitioning you will only be required to upload a copy of your valid CPR card. After being awarded a seat, you will be required to complete the remainder of the items in your To-Do List as soon as possible so that you can receive clearance to participate in clinicals. Please download, print, and upload the completed forms to your myCB.
- Order your Drug Test. During the order process, you will need to select your program location, i.e. Nursing - Associate Degree - Kenosha OR Nursing - Associate Degree - Burlington. Please read the “Additional Information” section found on the review page which is the beginning part of the order process. This will provide you with the necessary information to complete your drug test.
Background and Health Information requirement questions?
Please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.