Applicants to the LPN to ADN Bridge must be a current LPN
- Application for Admission ($30 Application Fee)
- Order Background Check ONLY (CBC). Upon completing your order, the BID will be listed on your To-Do List. Download, print, and then upload the completed BID to your CertifiedProfile.
- Read and understand the Criminal Background Checks and Health Program Students information.
- Complete an Acknowledgement of Program Functional Abilities form after reviewing the functional abilities for the Nursing Program; Official High School transcript; Verification of HS/GED/HSED completion; Assessment testing including computer skills; valid WI LPN license, Official College Transcripts showing LPN courses & graduation; Verification of having worked at least 4000 hours as an LPN within the past two of five years.
- This program has a second-tier admission process for clinical/practicum/program courses called petitioning. Students are selected based on completion of academic eligibility requirements and district residency. See "What is Petitioning?" for additional information.
After Acceptance and Prior to Petitioning
- Login and order Medical Document Manager ONLY (health forms/records and CPR) AND Drug Test ONLY -based upon program location. Upon completing your order, the required health forms and CPR requirement will be on your To-Do List. Download, print, and upload the completed forms to your CertifiedProfile. Your will be notified via email within 24-48 hours explaining the next steps to complete the drug test and your results will be sent to Certified.
Background and Health Information requirement questions?
Please contact Natashia Hanson