While we were looking forward to celebrating in person this month, the Innovation Celebration committee, in partnership with Gateway facilities and Foundation staff, came to the decision that it would be safest not to hold a large gathering in Fall 2021.
Therefore, we will not hold an in-person or virtual Gateway Foundation Presents: Innovation Celebration this year. No tickets will be sold. However, the Foundation is delighted to continue with one of the most popular segments of past events: an auction featuring experiences only available at Gateway.
Have you ever wondered how our law enforcement students train for real-life situations? Do you love to play guitar and have always wanted to build your own? Would you like to get a birds-eye view of Kenosha? The Gateway Foundation Presents: Innovation Celebration auction has something for everyone! Be sure to register and place your bids to make one of these Gateway-focused experiences (or several others) your own.
Visit the Auction: Sign in or create an account to place your bids in the online auction by November 8.
Schedule of Events
Monday, November 8:
- 1:10 p.m. - Join us via Zoom for "Voices of Gateway" - a fun video about why the funds raised are so important to our students
- Online auction opens at conclusion of video.
Wednesday, November 10:
- 1:10 p.m. - Online auction closes.
Ways you can show your support for Gateway students and programs in 2021:
- Register and bid on the uniquely Gateway experiences
- Make a direct donation
- Would you or your organization like to make a larger impact? Sponsor an auction package for $1,000 or sponsor the online auction itself at the $2,500 or $5,000 level.
All proceeds from the auction benefit Gateway students and programs. Sponsorship commitments are requested by October 25, 2021. Sponsorships received after October 25 may not be eligible for inclusion in all event materials.
Please contact Ashleigh Henrichs, Foundation & Alumni Relations Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-564-2644 to reserve your sponsorship.